Thursday 1 August 2013

Fun Things to Do Online




We all get moments where we are deathly bored, but according to the proverb ‘only boring people get bored’, and there are plenty of things to do, if we just know where to look. If you can’t be bothered to go outside, if it’s late, or if you’re grounded, or somehow not able to go outside, then the internet is the place to head. There are so many fun things to do that you shouldn’t get bored. Let’s have a look at some of the best things to do online when you’re at a loose end. 


Spend Imaginary Money
One thing that I love to do is to pretend that I’ve won the lottery. I then search the internet for all of the things I want to buy – shallow and superficial, I know, but it’s still fun. I start by finding my dream house: it has to be by the sea, but up high in case of floods; it has to be on the Atlantic; it has to be modern; it has to be spacious; it needs at least five bedrooms; it needs to have a wet room, or an extremely attractive bathroom. Once I have my house I might go shopping for added extras – I’ve always fancied a room with trampoline floors, so I add that to my house. I also add a slide from my bedroom to the swimming pool so as soon as I get up I can have fun and go swimming.  


Make Some Real Money
Once you’re bored with spending money that you don’t have, you can start making money that you do have. There are a few things that you can do to make money online:You can take online surveys – these can make you a nice bit of pocket money. However, you will usually get vouchers, but this is a good thing if you often shop at those places.You can write blogs. You’ll need to do a little research into how to make money from blogs, but it can easily be done once you know what you’re doing.

Start an Online Poll
There are a few sites where you can start a free poll online. Here, you can ask people any question you want. People don’t have to respond to your poll though, so don’t be too silly with the type of questions that you ask, or you might not have any answers. Taking online surveys can be great fun, and it’s a fantastic way of finding out how other people think. When you take or set up a free poll, it doesn’t cost you any money, so you can do it repeatedly. It’s a great way to spend a few hours when you’re bored.

Play Games
There are loads of places where you can play games online, and the great thing is that many of them are free. Whatever you like playing, you’ll find it online. I’m particularly fond of word games, and there are some fantastic ones out there.
Follow us :
  

No comments:

Post a Comment